At your first visit you can expect the following:
1. You will be welcomed courteously and warmly as soon as you arrive!
2. Necessary paperwork will be completed, including a thorough health history. Please bring a list of medications, physician names and phone numbers, and any insurance information.
3. Your first visit will include a comfortable and thorough exam, including a full set of radiographs, gum and soft tissue evaluation, oral cancer screening, a detailed evaluation of your teeth and existing restorations, and an evaluation of your bite and jaw joint will be performed.
4. We will inform you of any findings and explain treatment options. You will always be given the right to make the final decisions about your treatment choices.
5. If you are in pain, we can evaluate and address one specific area. After that problem is treated and you are out of pain, we will have you return for your complete exam.